Here at Prima we’ve got your Summer look sorted. Our Prima Makeup Artist, Paige has pulled together a stunning eye tutorial using our ‘Holo Islander Palette’ to create the perfect Holiday look. When we thought about holidays, we instantly thought of pink bikinis and golden sands!
Below is a step by step guide on how to create our ‘Holo Islander Palette Look’.
1. To begin with we create our base. This includes carving out our brow and setting a blank canvas on the eyelid using concealer. This is a good place to point out that this eye look does not need to be done first before your base foundation. There is no fallout from our eyeshadows, you will have no problem creating your eye look after you have applied your foundation.
2. First we pack on our super pigmented dark pink shade with a flat brush all along to cover the whole lid. We then take a fluffy brush with the slightly lighter pink flamingo shade and blend out in the outer edges. Keep blending until the fade from the two shades of pink blend outwards.
3. Once we have our beautiful blend of pinks we then go in with a shimmer of gold in the middle of the eyelid creating a holo spotlight effect on the eye.
4. Add a thin line of black eyeliner against the lash line for our false lashes to sit on. Curl your lashes using an eyelash curler and add a few coats of mascara.
5. Find your favourite set of lashes and apply along the lash line.
6. Run the lighter pink eyeshadow along the bottom lash line three quarters of the way across. Take the darker pink shade a quarter of the way to really define your eye shape and finish your eyes off with a couple of coats of mascara on your bottom lashes.
7. To complete your holiday look, take our BRAND NEW Power Pout Matte Liquid Lip in 'Vacay Slay' to give you!
Let us know how you did recreating this look by tagging us in your pictures and use the hashtag #primamakeup!
Lots of love The Prima Team x