If we didn't prove that we really, really lilac you already, we have put together two looks that are perfect for both night and day looks. Take a look at our tutorials below.
Glitter Day Look
- Apply a light cream shadow all over your lid and follow with a medium brown in the crease and outer edge.
- Apply a dark pink shadow to the outer corner of the lid and blend along the crease.
- Add a light pink metallic shadow to the centre of the lid.
- It's time to apply your I Really, Really Lilac You pressed glitter. Apply to the lid in a dabbing motion from the inner corner of the eye to the centre of the lid.
- Apply the dark pink shadow under your bottom lash line and a light metallic cream shadow to the inner corner of your eye. Apply your mascara/falsies and go #glitterlikeyoumeanit!
Sparkly Night Look
To make life easier we have put together both looks into the infographics which you can find on our Pinterest boards here.
Our glittering lilac shade can be perfect for both night and day looks, so why not give it a try and share your creations with us!